Bosch Training – OptiFlow Professional Training NEW!
Free Bosch Training at Bizmatrix!
Bizmatrix host training for The Bosch Group, a leading global supplier of thermo technology and services. The training will be mechanical based and we are offering you the opportunity to join in on this specialist training for FREE at Bizmatrix, Brendale QLD.
OptiFlow Professional range
The OptiFlow is the latest hot water appliance from Bosch and if features new and exciting innovations such as Bluetooth connectivity.
- OptiFlow combustion management system
- 6 Star efficiency
- Solar compatible appliance
The Bosch OptiFlow is redefining the modern 6 star continuous flow hot water system. Through the application of patented Bosch technologies, the OptiFlow achieves optimum performance throughout its lifetime by intelligently and continuously adapting to its environment.
Who: Gas, plumbing and electrical trades people
What: Practical training by Bizmatrix for The Bosch Group
Don’t have a trade, but would like to work in gas? You can complete the Certificate III in Gas Fitting fully funded, find out how here.
For morning sessions, students may opt for CPR/LVR training at a discounted price!
Bosch Training – Mechanical, Electronic, Heat Pump.
Bookings are required to secure a place.
- Session 1: 8:00am – 11:00am Ask us about dates
- Session 2: 12:30pm – 15:30pm Ask us about dates
- Wednesday 8th February 2017 – Brendale
- Wednesday 15th February 2017 – Brendale
- Wednesday 22nd February 2017 – Kunda Park, Sunshine Coast
- Session 1: 12:00pm – 15:00pm Ask us about dates (cost: $90)
- Students upon successful completion of above units are issued with a Nationally Recognised CPR/LVR Certificate
You can complete the CPR/LVR training course on its own too, find out more information here. Open to qualified licensed technicians, comprehensive training program. Bosch students completing the CPR/LVR are offered it at a discounted price saving $30.
Places are limited: Maximum 10 people per session.
|OPTION||PRICE||SELECTION CODE FOR ENROLLMENT FORM|
First Aid Low Voltage Rescue with CPR training (usually $120)
First Aid Bosch