Full Blended program (Service and Install) Gas stationary Engine course.
The GSE course has been redesigned to include both units, which are blended to create better skills and knowledge to not only service Gas Stationary Engines but to confirm the Gas Engine has been installed correctly and is compliant.
The online work has been increased to reduce the amount of face-to-face time theory and to increase the face to face practical concentrated practical over four days.
Why more online work?
Online work is spread over a longer period. To underpin and help you absorb the learnings, so when you get to the practical days, then you can apply what you have learnt onto the real-life Gas stationary engines, that you find in the field.
The Bizmatrix Gas Stationary Engines training rigs:
Simulate Large Gas Stationary Engines: LPG or Natual Gas greater than 1 MW and 4 MW.
• Zero pressure regulators venturi-shaped fuel systems.
• Fully compliant gas valve trains and safety systems.
• Two types of engine cooling systems.
• Typical exhaust and cooling systems.
• exact commissioning and Gas engine setups.
1. Online learning (Approx. 40 hrs) with weekly virtual classes and video instructions to be completed prior to face-to-face (F2F) practical.
2. Followed by F2F Practical – 4 Days
Online learning with weekly virtual classes and video instructions to be completed prior to F2F practical
What’s in the Online Course.
Gas Basics Stationary Engines 2020 all online work (Approx. 40-50hrs)
Gas Stationary Engines Online Course
Module 1 – GSE Gas basics -Section 1-7 (Approx. 15 hrs)
Module 2 – GSE Section 1 8 (Approx. 35 hrs)
Note: you will be issued with a Training Plan Agreement – with the due dates for each section and these due dates are mandatory to achieve.
2. On the successful completion of the online course by the due dates, then you will be able to attend the F2F practical training – 4 Days
Before you book a course:
• Pre-requisite units required before commencement & enrolment.
• Understand the online learning and assessment commences on enrolment.
• Plan your study periods and attendance to the regular virtual online classes
• Allow at least 8 weeks to complete the online learning & assessments.
• Understand all online learning must be completed prior to the face to face (F2F) practical training
• The online is designed to pace out the learning and help you with understanding and increase the volume of learning over a longer period.
• Check the due dates for the online learning and the assessments