Are you a Bizmatrix Type B student? Or were you once a Bizmatrix Type B gas student?
Past or present students are welcome to attend Bizmatrix first and FREE burner management training program! We can’t wait to see you again.
Through this training program you will learn about programming a Kromschroder BCU 370 burner controller.
- Presenters: Robert Peacock & Stephen Lock
- Location Unit 52- 193 South pine Rd Brendale QLD
- Time: 7:45am for an 8:00am start – 12.00pm
Wednesday 20th April 2016
Maximum participants: 20
FREE for Type B Gas past and present students
- The software – How to access and load software
- The programs – Programming 2 X sequences
If you would like to attend this training program contact Bizmatrix directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or send us an inquiry through our booking form now!
Don’t miss out.