What if ? My Gas Work Licence is expired ? Expired Gas Work Licence, expired licence more than 12 months , Expired Gas Work Licence Interim. No application for Gas Work Licence after apprenticeship more than 12 months , applications for Gas Work Licences more than 12 months
The Gas Licensing Unit Department of Natural Resource, Mines and Energy have sent out an adjustment in the Gas Work licensing as per the Queensland Gas Work Licence and Gas Work Authorisation Requirements PART a Version 4.1 – 5th February 2018 in particular the expired licence policy .
For an expiry over 12 months for
- Previously held gas work Licence which has expired; or
- Completed qualifications/units of competency but delayed applying for a gas work licence.
Step One- Trade test process
- Complete the Trade test training and assessment and practical experience course.
and depending on the expiry period complete any shortfall gap training.
Includes: Three (3) days of Trade test and Practical experience assessment and Training.
- Challenge test and skills analysis
- Gap Training analysis and evaluation.
- Trade test training as per requirements
- Practical experience requirements.
Step Two- Further gap training if required.
Step Three -On the successful completion – a Statement of results and Field experience evidence for the Licence application.