Bizmatrix has developed a wholehearted, real-life training with a holistic approach towards Gas and electrical specific training and education. Established in 2007 we’ve expanded our short courses to offering more Certificate III in gas fitting, apprenticeship courses, Type B industrial gas courses, restricted electrical, test and tag courses and more
About the role
We have an opportunity for an experienced/ qualified tradesperson looking to take the next step in their career, or a qualified/ licensed trainer looking to join a professional registered training organisation dedicated to improving the industry and willing to share their knowledge to our future tradespersons.
In this role, you will be responsible for the delivery of accredited restricted electrical, test and tag – subjects for licence training outcomes for our future tradespeople.
Skills and requirements
The successful candidate must possess the following, or be willing to gain:
- Must be passionate about improving the industry and passing on their skills and knowledge
- Attention to detail and dedication to working way above the minimum standards
- MUST Hold licenses or accreditation in Electrical / restricted electrical or other
- An Electrical or restricted or full electrical licence preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Computer operational skills- and able to work with Word, Spreadsheets and other programs
- Hold A Certificate IV in training and assessment Either TAE 10 with ASS502A or TAE16 or willing to obtain
What we offer
At Bizmatrix we strongly believe in investing in our staff. As a trainer you will be provided with all the support and professional development you need. We’re happy to discuss how much work you are able to take on.
- Flexible working arrangements, Part-time or Full-time roles available
- Initial training to get you up to speed
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Close to the freeway, onsite parking
1-Resume – Include electrical licences-, experience, Industry experience, your philosophy, Qualifications- and
2- A cover letter addressing why you would be suited to this role. Why Bizmatrix ? and how you would be the right person.
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Send us an email directly and include the below information.
- Please include a COVER LETTER and your RESUME