Gas Work Licences- EXPIRED more than 12 months.
FAQ– Before you proceed
- Gas Work Licence holders or delayed applications for GWL = expired time less than 12 months –
- Answer apply for your Gas Work Licence .
- Gas Work licence holders or delayed applications for GWL = More than 12 months –
- Answer– required to complete a trade test & Field experience assessment as below.
The Type A Gas Trade Test / field experience assessment– for expired applicants more than 12 months for a Queensland Gas Work Licence with this course.
Available to any Interim or open licensed Gasfitter or apprentice that never applied for an Interim Gas Licence who licence or application period has expired more than 12 months .
OR Holders of an expired licence more than 12 months
- Confirm you have exceeded the 12 month period as above with the DNRME Gas Licence Unit- then if yes!
- Complete the Trade test/ Field Experience assessment
Additionally the Trade Test Skills Refresher Maintenance course is open to anyone with the correct qualifications to match the refresher trade test training unit, looking to gain further knowledge in gas service installation, commissioning Type A appliances and Type A gas systems (Option 1 & 2) wanting to complete their annual professional development training and updates.
What will I get from this training program?
This training program is an interactive and in-depth approach for skills maintenance – Type A gas renewal. If you have let your gas licence lapse, you will be required to complete this training course in order to renew it. It is important to continue to stay on top of industry changes whilst building your knowledge further in the gas industry. The training program will work to give you a new understanding of gas practices.
All of our trainers have been gas for over 20 years and are still working in the industry, also enabling you to build your network and interact directly with those working alongside with you in the industry, in a non-competitive manner.