Gas Basics Stationary Engines 2022 all online work (Approx. 40-50hrs)
Gas Stationary Engines Online Course
Module 1 – GSE Gas basics -Section 1-7 (Approx. 15 hrs)
Module 2 – GSE Section 1 8 (Approx. 35 hrs)
Note: you will be issued with a Training Plan Agreement – with the due dates for each section and these due dates are mandatory to achieve.
2. On the successful completion of the online course by the due dates, then you will be able to attend the F2F practical training – 5 Days
Before you book a course:
• Pre-requisite units required before commencement & enrolment.
• Understand the online learning and assessment commences on enrolment.
• Plan your study periods and attendance to the regular virtual online classes
• Allow at least 8 weeks to complete the online learning & assessments.
• Understand all online learning must be completed prior to the face to face (F2F) practical training
• The online is designed to pace out the learning and help you with understanding and increase the volume of learning over a longer period.
• Check the due dates for the online learning and the assessments