Gas Basics Stationary Engines 2023 all online work (Approx. 40-50hrs)
Gas Stationary Engines Online Course
Online Modules- WHS,Gas basics, Disconnect and reconnect- Hazzards, Ventilation, condustion, leak testing , Legislation, compliance and more
Note: you will be issued with a Training Plan Agreement – with the due dates for each section and these due dates are mandatory to achieve.
2. On the successful completion of the pre- face 2 face online course by the due dates, then you will be able to attend the F2F practical training – 4 Days service or 5 days Service/Install
Before you book a course:
• Pre-requisite units required before commencement & enrolment.
• Understand the online learning and assessment commences on enrolment.
• Plan your study periods and attendance to the regular virtual online classes
• Allow at least 3-6 weeks to complete the online learning & assessments.
• Understand all online learning must be completed 1 week prior to the face to face (F2F) practical training
• The online is designed to pace out the learning and help you with understanding and increase the volume of learning over a longer period.
• Check the due dates for the online learning and the assessments