Bizmatrix is hiring! We have an opportunity for an experienced/ qualified trades person looking to take the next step in their career, or a qualified/ licensed trainer looking to join a professional registered training organisation dedicated to improving the industry and willing to share their knowledge to our future trades persons.
In this role you will be responsible for the delivery of accredited gas subjects for licence training outcomes for our future trades people.
Why join Bizmatrix
At Bizmatrix we strongly believe in investing in our staff. As a trainer you will be provided with all the support and professional development you need. We’re happy to discuss how much work you are able to take on.
• Flexible working arrangements, Part time or Full time roles available
• Initial training to get you up to speed and if you do not hold a Cert IV TAE , traineeship to achieve the qualifications to train
• Ongoing training and development opportunities
• Competitive salary based on experience.
• Remuneration will depend on your qualifications and training experience.
• Close to the freeway, onsite parking
Skills and requirements
• Must be passionate about improving the industry and passing on their skills and knowledge.
• Be a positive attitude person- with a drive to find solutions and to be focused on always improving.
• Attention to detail and dedication to working way above the minimum standards
• MUST Hold trade licenses or accreditation in Gasfitting, Type A gas fitter or other
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Computer skills- able to work with Word, Spreadsheets and other programs
» Hold A Certificate IV in training and assessment Either TAE 10 or TAE16 or willing to obtain
If you have the relevant skills and a passion for the industry we’d love to hear from you. Please only apply via SEEK here and include:
Note: We will not consider any application UNLESS your application contains the following two items.
1. Resume – Include gas licences – Qualifications – Your training experience – How you will make a difference? and
2. A cover letter addressing why you would be suited to this role.- What would be your aim and if you were successful how do you see yourself in 12 months. and 3 years.
The role will commence permanent part-time and will increase to full time, dependant on the applicant’s qualifications and experience.
Bizmatrix has developed a wholehearted, real-life training with a holistic approach towards gas and electrical specific training and education. Established in 2007 by Darrel Vecchio the owner and CEO, who is supported by a team of passionate and innovative educators and learn support members. We lead with our new methods of learning and take pride in our learning methods, where we have fun while learning to gain experience. We’ve expanded our short courses to offer more online virtual classes and additional Certificate III in Gas Fitting, apprenticeship courses, refresher courses, Type B industrial gas courses, gas stationary engines, restricted electrical and test and tag courses as well as new technologies like hydrogen, solar and more
We are keen to add great passionate team members, who are looking at advancing their career while being part of the future in the trades, with new and exciting changes.