Date: Monday 21st September 2015
Are you interested in completing the Type B Gas Course but aren’t sure of your work opportunities?
The Type B Gas Course trains you to install, commission and service Type B Gas appliances. Here are a couple of ideas of what sort of work is on offer in the industrial gas industry in Australia.
Type B Gas Fitter
- Trade qualified Gas Fitter to work with a leading local contractor on Major industrial sites.
- Service, maintenance and commissioning of company and third party equipment
- Other duties in line with contractual requirements, relevant guidelines, legislation and codes.
- Strictly adhere to company policies, quality and OH&S standards.
- Strictly adhere to Australian standards and Statutory Regulations e.g. Gas Fired Appliance Code AS3814
- Potable and Non-potable water licences.
- Type “B” Gas fitting or Type “B” advanced
- Full mechanical / Duct fixing ticket.
- Diverse range of commercial customers
- Carry out HVAC mechanical installations and service
- Mechanical Plumber to service major corporate customers with a diverse range of requirements.
- Conducting technical reviews of Type B appliance gas applications to ensure compliance with the prescribed minimum standards.
- Administering the prescribed minimum standards for energy efficiency of gas installations, appliances and components.
- Investigating events or incidents which have implications for gas safety.
- Those who have a tertiary qualification in chemical or mechanical engineering (or equivalent) and Type B accreditation.
Here are just some of the many possibilities and work opportunities derived from the Type B Gas Course. If you would like to undertake the Type B Gas Course applications are now being taken with $500 discount until Friday 25th September 2015!