- By Darrel Vecchio
- In CSQ Funding, Electrical, Funding for courses, Gas Work Licences, Restricted Electrical, Type A Gas, Type B Gas
Up and coming Business of the year winner- Sponsored by Bizmatrix
Winner -Ryan Heathwood – Rynos Plumbing and GAS
Congratulations to Ryan Heathwood the owner of Rynos Plumbing and Gas for being the winner of the Up and coming Business of the year, Ryan was also elected a committee member at the QGA annual General Meeting held on the 7th November. Ryan is pictured below on the right with Bizmatrix own Senior trainer David Williamson.
Ryan is also a past student with Bizmatrix having completed his restricted electrical licence training to add to his qualifications for his plumbing restricted electrical work and the Type B gas course to further his knowledge and to obtain a Gas Work Authorisation for Type B gas work.
Ryan is a big believer in gaining more knowledge/ qualifications through continuous personal professional development , refresher courses and updates for himself and his whole team.
The successes are not only to win an award, but to also see his business prosper in the Type A and Type b gas areas and the plumbing sectors.
Congratulations Ryan from Rynos Plumbing and gas.
- If you are looking at furthering your qualifications go to
- Restricted electrical, Test and tag courses at Bizmatrix ( CSQ Funding available)
- Type A Certificate III in Gas fitting- Apprenticeships or NON apprenticeships
- Gas Work Licence – restricted to service only courses
- Certificate IV Gas units for the open gas licence courses CSQ funding available
- Type B gas courses CPCPGS4023B
Congratulations to Jeff Ritchie and GlenHanna for receiving the QGA Lifetime excellence awards-
Pictured above-Left to right
Darrel Vecchio CEO Bizmatrix- Jeff Ritchie , Glen Hanna and Bill Date Chief Gas Inspector.